e-Resident Skip Navigation Links.


Welcome.  Please choose one of the following links.

Submit Feedback
Do you have a general issue you'd like your Elected Officials to know about?  Do you have a suggestion to improve the City?  Do you want to thank your Alderman or Mayor for a job well-done?  Please click here.

File a Concern
Do you have a specific problem or issue you'd like the City to address?  The City has a formal process for residents to submit concerns.   A Concern is a specific issue that the government of the City of St. Peters has control over and responsibility for.  Not every issue will qualify as a Concern.  The Citizen Action Center (CAC) processes concerns during normal business hours.  Although CAC staff can help you in a variety of ways, please remember to call 9-1-1 for police, fire or medical emergencies.  To file a Concern, please click here.